Arthrofoon is a homeopathic drug used to treat diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
Its properties are close to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, but have fewer restrictions for use, less negative symptoms after taking the pills.
On this page you will find all the information about Artrofoon: complete instructions for use for this drug, average prices in pharmacies, complete and incomplete analogues of the drug, as well as reviews of people who have already used Artrofoon. Want to leave your opinion? Please write in the comments.
The drug used in inflammatory and inflammatory-dystrophic diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
Pharmacy sales terms
It is released without a prescription.
How much does Artrofoon cost? The average price in pharmacies is 340 rubles.
Release form and composition
The drug is produced in the form of tablets of white or cream color. The pills have a flat cylindrical shape. It is easy to distinguish the original from the fakes: on one side, the inscription “MATERIAMEDICA” is engraved on the tablets, on the reverse side the word “ARTHROFON” is noticeable.
Each tablet of Artrofoon contains:
- active ingredient - affinity purified antibodies to human TNF-α in the amount of 3 mg;
- additional ingredients: magnesium stearate, lactose, purified cellulose.
The medicine is packed in contour cells of 20 pieces each. There are polymer cans, including 50, 75 or 100 pieces each. The patient can choose the number of pills convenient for him.
The drug with anti-inflammatory and analgesic action. Additionally, he is also credited with immunostimulating properties. The drug belongs to the homeopathic range of drugs, has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect, is prescribed for the treatment of dysfunctions of the musculoskeletal system.
Artrofoon has a positive effect on tissue nutrition and inhibits inflammatory processes. Acceptance of Arthrofoon in combination with other drugs contributes to the most rapid elimination of the acute symptoms of the disease, testimony from doctors and patients testifies to this.
Tablets are prescribed for chronic joint pathologies that require long-term therapy. In addition, Artrofoon is indicated for those patients who have already experienced severe articular diseases that occur with acute inflammation.
Indications for use
Artrofoon has several indications for use. These are serious diseases such as:
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Joint pain after injury.
- Pain in the back.
At the same time, during the period of remission of the disease, for its prolongation, the medicine can be taken as monotherapy. In the treatment of exacerbations - only as part of complex therapy.
The drug is contraindicated in case of increased individual sensitivity to any component of the drug, as well as in children under 18 years of age due to the lack of necessary experience in clinical use.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
If necessary, taking Artrofoon during pregnancy and lactation should take into account the risk ratio for the child and the benefit to the mother.
Instructions for use
The instructions for use indicate that Artrofon is taken only inside.
- For 1 reception - 2 tablets (keep in the mouth until completely dissolved - not during the meal).
- The drug is taken 2 times a day, in the evening and in the morning (before and after sleep).
- The recommended duration of the drug is up to 6 months.
In case of severe pain syndrome in the first 2-4 weeks of therapy, it is recommended to take the drug up to 4 times per day as part of complex therapy. With the improvement of the state gradually switch to receive 2 tab. 2 times / day.
In accordance with reviews of Artrofon, during treatment by the body, adverse reactions may occur in the form of hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
In reviews of Artrofon, it is reported that dyspeptic symptoms can occur during overdose, which are caused by the substances in the preparation.
Sometimes when applying Artrofoon for 3-5 days after the start of treatment, a moderately pronounced increase in pain syndrome or local inflammation may occur. Such symptoms do not require a change in the pharmacotherapy regimen and only in some cases it is recommended to temporarily reduce the dosage of the drug to 1-2 tablets per day.
Due to the lactose content of the drug, it should not be prescribed to patients with malabsorption syndrome of galactose or glucose, people with congenital galactosemia or lactase deficiency.
With parallel reception of Artrofoon with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, its therapeutic effect is greatly enhanced.
We picked up some reviews from people about Arthrofoon:
- Alexandra. I drink arthrofoon for 2 months, it doesn’t affect the stomach, I used to work before my dacha, I didn’t know where to put my hands on my knees and ankles, twisted and ached, now I can’t say what has passed, easier, I will continue to take the drug.
- Valentine. As soon as she began to take this medicine, she did not hope that it would help eliminate unpleasant problems, all the same, a homeopathic medicine. But after a long reception, she noticed that the pain was all gone, the state improved, and during movement no discomfort arose at all. After a complete study of the instructions, she noted that Artrofoon accumulates in the body, and only then begins to act. Apparently, therefore, many do not wait for the effect and immediately stop taking the drug. I advise everyone to drink a full course of medication.
- Helena. That's just this drug helped me! All potent did not help, but he helped. But only after 6 months. I obediently followed all the instructions in the instructions. Yes long wait for the result, but what effect. Be patient, you will not regret!
- Olga The son in his childhood drank the course. After injury, reactive arthritis developed. there were severe pains. Atrophoon helped. The pain went away in about a month or two. I believed in the drug. It helped us for sure.
Opinions of experts about the effectiveness of the drug are divided. Some doctors believe that Artrofoon perfectly solves the tasks: when used in conjunction with other medicines, recovery is significantly accelerated. The noticeable effect is easy to explain: the components of the medicine act directly on the cause of the inflammatory process. Additional advantages of the tool: a small list of contraindications, the almost complete absence of negative reactions to the modern drug, the acceptable cost of the drug.
Another part of the specialists did not notice a positive effect and believe that Artrofoon cannot guarantee a quick recovery, as it primarily depends on the individual characteristics of the patient’s body and the correct use of other drugs. If he was prescribed in combination with other anti-inflammatory drugs, the doctors believed that it was their merit, and Atrophoon had no positive effect. Also, experts believe that, being a homeopathic remedy, Artrofoon can not guarantee recovery from acute joint diseases.
Structural analogs of Artrofoon currently does not exist. According to the pharmacological action of the drug substitutes are:
- Arthron Triactiv Forte;
- Osteoarthysis Active Plus;
Before using analogues consult your doctor.
Storage conditions and shelf life
To store in dry, protected from light, in the place, inaccessible for children, at a temperature not above 25 ° C. Shelf life - 3 years.