Mastodinon is a "female" homeopathic medicine used in disorders of the menstrual cycle, fibrocystic disease (mastopathy ") and ominous for everyone around the syndrome, abbreviated to" PMS ".
Yes, and for women themselves, premenstrual syndrome does not bode well, monthly “giving” them bad mood, swelling, headache, mastalgia and other unpleasant symptoms, the forerunners of impending menstruation.
It is not regrettable to realize this, but some women accepted the unenviable role of “PMS sufferers”, taking this syndrome for granted.
Homeopathic medicine used for menstrual disorders, mastopathy and premenstrual syndrome.
Pharmacy sales terms
It is released without a prescription.
How much does Mastodinon cost? The average price in pharmacies is at the level of 520 rubles.
Release form and composition
Mastodinon belongs to the group of homeopathic remedies and is available in the form of drops and tablets for oral use.
Both tablets and mastodinone drops contain the same active ingredients, which are extracts or other preparations of medicinal herbs, such as:
- Agnus castus (Abraham tree) - 162 mg per tablet and 20 g in 100 ml drops;
- Caulophyllum thalictroides (Labeller) - 81 mg per pill and 10 g per 100 ml drop;
- Cyclamen (Cyclamen) - 81 mg per pill and 10 g per 100 ml drops;
- Ignatia (Chilibuha) - 81 mg per pill and 10 g per 100 ml of drops;
- Iris (Iris) - 162 mg per pill and 20 mg per 100 ml of drops;
- Lilium tigrinum (Lily) - 81 mg per pill and 10 g per 100 ml drops.
As auxiliary components, Mastodinone tablets contain potato starch, magnesium stearate and lactose, and drops - only ethyl alcohol of 47 - 53% concentration.
The curative effect of Mastodinone is due to its natural composition, which is based on natural ingredients. For the production of homeopathic remedies are used:
- Basil vastilistnikovy. It stimulates contraction and relaxation of the uterine walls, promotes quick resolution from pregnancy, and alleviates the symptoms of urinary and genital diseases.
- Prutnyak ordinary. This plant has been used for the treatment of gynecological diseases since ancient times. Its reception contributes to the normalization of lactation, has a positive effect on the development of the breast glands, eases menstrual pain, alleviates premenstrual syndrome, normalizes the process of maturation of the eggs and regulates ovulation.
- Thorax bitter. Used as a sedative, relieves menstrual pain, relaxes muscles. It has a positive effect on the treatment of certain types of infertility.
- Violet Alpine or Cyclamen. In large quantities, the sap of the plant is extremely poisonous, but in moderate doses it can bring improved health in a number of diseases. It is used to alleviate pain during menstruation, relieve symptoms of PMS. Has a positive impact psycho-emotional state of a woman. Thanks to this ingredient, it has a good effect on mastopathy and other diseases of the mammary glands.
- Iris multicolored. It is used to treat pathological conditions of the mammary glands. It has anti-inflammatory effect. Stabilizes the cycle of critical days and the ripening of the corpus luteum in the process of ovulation.
- Tiger lily. Possess an analgesic effect. Increases muscle tone of the uterus, normalizes cyclical critical days. However, the extract of lilies is extremely allergenic, which should be taken into account for patients with high sensitivity.
Indications for use
Mastodinon is used as a symptomatic agent in the complex therapy of the following diseases / conditions:
- Violations of the menstrual cycle, developed as a result of insufficiency of the corpus luteum;
- Fibrocystic mastopathy;
- Premenstrual syndrome, manifested by mental lability, edema, constipation, headache, migraine, and painful exertion of the mammary glands;
- Infertility (due to insufficiency of the corpus luteum).
Contraindications to the use of Mastodinone are:
- age up to 12 years;
- hypersensitivity to the drug;
Due to the fact that ethanol is included in the drops, it is not recommended to prescribe the drug in this dosage form to patients who have successfully completed the course of treatment of the syndrome of alcohol dependence.
Due to the presence of lactose in the composition of tablets, they should not be prescribed for:
- galactosemia (galactose intolerance);
- syndrome of impaired glucose absorption;
- genetically caused lactase deficiency.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
During pregnancy and breastfeeding, drops and mastodinone tablets are contraindicated for use. If a woman becomes pregnant during the course of treatment with Mastodinon, then you should immediately stop taking the drug as soon as it becomes known about the conception occurred.
Dosage and method of use
The instructions for use indicate that Mastodinon tablets are taken orally on 1 tab. 2 times / day, with a small amount of liquid.
- Mastodinon should be taken at least 3 months, incl. during menstruation. Improvement usually occurs after 6 weeks.
- If, after the termination of the reception of the complaint, it is resumed, it is necessary to consult a doctor.
Due to its good tolerability, the drug is suitable for long-term therapy.
The solution should be taken twice a day, in the morning and evening, 30 drops each, not forgetting to thoroughly shake the dropper bottle before use and dilute the metered dose of the medicine with liquid (for example, water).
The tool is intended for long-term use. It should be drunk for at least 3 months, including during periods of menstruation.
If, after completing a six-week course, the patient has complaints, the attending physician should decide whether to continue treatment in accordance with the previously prescribed scheme.
Mastodinone in any dosage form is usually well tolerated by women and rarely causes side effects. The most common side effects of drops and tablets Mastodinona are various allergic reactions. In very rare cases, Mastodinon can provoke the following side reactions:
- Acne on the skin of the face and body;
- Transient psychomotor agitation;
- Weight gain in the range of 1 - 3 kg;
- Itchy rash;
- Temporary confusion and hallucinations.
If a woman noticed the appearance of psychomotor agitation, confusion or hallucinations while taking Mastodinon, then the drug should be discontinued and, as soon as possible, see a doctor.
To date, data on cases of overdose and intoxication are missing.
When taking the drug in doses exceeding therapeutic, possible diarrhea and other dysfunctions of the gastrointestinal tract. This mainly applies to patients with hypolactasia (lactose intolerance).
Smoking and drinking have a negative impact on the effectiveness of homeopathic medicines.
For prolonged, unclear and recurring complaints, you should visit a doctor, because we can talk about diseases that require treatment under medical supervision.
Treatment with homeopathic medicines does not preclude the use of other medicines.
Possible weakening of the drug while taking dopamine antagonists.
We picked up some reviews of women taking the drug Mastodinon:
- Nina. When mixed mastopathy I was prescribed several different drugs, but there was no improvement, my chest hurt very much. I went to another hospital and there the doctor told me to drink Mastopol. I really wanted to be cured and I took 1 tablet 3 times a day. After a while, I began to feel lightness in my chest, sometimes I ached, but not at all before. By the end of the course, I had already forgotten about the pain, the medicine so gently affects the body that you do not even notice how I recovered.
- Amalie. I was prescribed by a doctor with a cyst in my chest, I drank for three months and about a miracle I became pregnant. Cysts are formed from stress, prolactin rises and breasts ache. There were no barrels for the preporata, in the second month of reception it began to feel better. I am grateful to the anologist who appointed me.
- Masha. In the second month, the pain in the chest disappeared, in the third month as well. After canceling for several months, there was no discomfort in my chest, I was even glad, but later everything returned. Every six months I go to see a mammologist, do an ultrasound, and I always get Mastodinon. There is no effect like this, it does not cure anything, it only relieves pain while you take it.
- Tanya. I have fibrocystic mastopathy for a long time. She has undergone treatment with many hormonal and homeopathic medicines, including Mastodinone. At first she took drops - it was impossible to drink them, very nasty. Then pills - they are better, but more expensive. There is a side effect, it does not manifest itself in everyone, but it affected me. This is an increase in weight. With a growth of 156 cm was noticeable. Breast pain has ceased, but for the duration of the drug, plus 6-7 months. Then the breast fossil returned again. In general, the drug helps if you take it, probably, all your life, periodically.
Structural analogues of the active substance medicine Mastodinon does not have, like any other homeopathic medicine.
Similar in action are these drugs:
- Ginecohel drops for oral homeopathic;
- Gormel CH drops for oral homeopathic;
- Indole forte evalar capsules for oral administration;
- Lakzenova solution for oral administration;
- Mammolen 200 capsules for oral administration;
- Mammoleptin capsules;
- Mamoklam tablets;
- Masto granules for sucking;
- Mastofemin capsules for oral administration;
- Mastofit Evalar pills;
- Ovarium compositum solution for intramuscular homeopathic;
- Remens drops homeopathic;
- Remens tablets sublingual homeopathic;
- Tazalok drops for oral administration;
- Urozhestan capsules for oral administration;
- Femikaps Easy Life capsules for oral administration;
- Epigalin capsules for oral administration.
Before using analogues consult your doctor.
Storage conditions and shelf life
Store at temperatures up to 25ºC. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not expose to light and moisture.
Shelf life - 3 years.